Wednesday 12 September 2012

...Intermission...



Just so you guys realise what a stretch this 'experiment' business is for me, thought I'd share some pictures of me dressing 'normally'......




...Not sure if I can legally use that term in relation to this get up, but you know what I mean.....



        St. Louis' thought for the day?......Mix.....Don't match.



studded cuff - river island
bag - topshop
Boots - Republic.co.uk
                                                          

Striped bracelet - India
'Ripped off by Chanel' bracelet - New York

                                                       
 Complicated?? Moi??

                            
Scarf - Saree from India
T-shirt - All saints
Trousers - Zara
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment