Friday 21 September 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 9

Day 9


White tux trousers
Black sleeveless t shirt
Black peeptoe stiletto shoe boot
 

Was going for a chic military vibe today...but one of those charity ‘personalities’ who roam the street shouts at me from across the road:
‘Hey, you look like a girl who knows how to rave…..’???

Interesting…. I thought I was just suffering from possible jubilee leftovers, not acid house reflux!?







Going to return some trousers at lunchtime and someone taps me on the shoulder.
It’s a guy.
‘I just had to come and speak to you…because you’re wearing those heels that make you look like you’re strutting on a catwalk’.
Trousers - Mango
I laugh, it’s a fair comment. I’ve developed a penchant for a stiletto during this experiment.

I smile and answer his questions politely.
‘How many inches are they?’
 
‘I have no idea’
‘They must be 3...No, 4 inches’

‘Maybe, I don’t measure them...’
‘You look like you’re used to walking in 4 inches, but I bet you’ve got 8 and 9 inch heels at home’…..

‘…Errrr…’
 
 
‘I can imagine you strutting your stuff in your 9 inch heels….’
Shoes - Miss Selfridge

RIGHT, TIME TO SHUT THIS CONVERSATION DOWN.
IT’S NOT MY INCHES I’M WORRIED ABOUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nicola. Amazing. Really love this. Fascinating stuff. Love reading about how what you are wearing on the outside affects how you feel on the inside. And also how this affects the people around you. Keep it going, honey! Yvonna x

    ReplyDelete