Wednesday 26 September 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 10


 Day 10


Black and white shirt
Black pencil skirt
White stilettos

I feel like I should be showing people where the fire exits are…










...or Maggie Gyllenhaals stand-in the film 'Secretary'.
Come to think of it, if this get up attracts anyone that has a touch of the James Spaders about them, I’ll come a-runnin.
….Although it won’t be too fast...

Not in this skirt.



Shirt - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Office



I do find it interesting how I have to alter my behaviour and body language today as my movements are restricted by the shilloutte of my pencil skirt.
 I am a fast walker. Always have been...but not today.

Today I have to take 3 steps where I would usually take 1.
Hmm, maybe that’s why I haven’t worn a pencil skirt in about…15 years!!

Infact, I was probably still at school the last time one of these crossed my path.
 I dunno though. After a whole day of mincing around London like a geisha,
 I decide I kinda like it.





Maybe we can be friends...

 
All photographs by John Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment