Sunday 23 February 2014

Pastel Power

 
                                                  The shenanigans continue....
 
 
 
 
Anyone who knows me knows I am not a girly girl.
 
Yes – I like to look like a lady every now and then, but I've always favoured a biker boot over a ballet slipper any day of the week.
 
So it didn’t escape my notice around the end of last year, when the new-fangled saying ‘winter pastels’ started to be whispered on the fashion wind, quickly gaining momentum through the winter and quite frankly slapping me in the face with the onset of spring.
 


I’ve never been one to shy away from a fashion challenge, as I think my ’30 days of feminine’ shows.
 
'I'll 'ave a bit of that' said my creative personality, revelling in the possibility of yet another styling challenge...
'Hmmm, but the question is...' argued my more subdued self...'Can you cope with looking like you've been set upon by a packet of Refreshers on the run from the newsagents?'....
Is it possible to be pastel pink and still punk?...
 
Could I still be bitchin’ in baby blue??...
 
I was going to have fun finding out...
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment