Friday 21 December 2012

30 days of finding feminine: Day 30


Day 30



Black Margiela jacket

Light grey T-shirt
Grey cargos
Black stilettos


Cinema and a bite to eat with John in the newly gentrified Brixton village.

If I’m dressing for the occasion, obviously a pussy bow blouse and a pencil skirt ain’t gonna work so I try that messy Sunday, ‘can’t really be bothered…but look how I've just thrown this together oh so stylishly' charade -  Which seems to be the uniform round these parts....

Should fit right in amongst the coldharbour ciabattia chomping crowd.









  

There is a real effort not to make an effort which suits me just fine.
All this perching on stilettos is really starting to knacker me out…..




 John offers me a pair of furry leopard print gloves in an effort to enhance my feminine status.... I agree wholeheartedly. Any excuse to get my hands on more accessories.
Hmmmm. Methinks they make my hands look more like paws rather than ladies fingers!!!


All Photographs by John Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment